7 Day Detox Program
The Program focuses of Detoxing the Body. Detoxing can do more than make your eyes sparkle and your skin glow – it can boost energy levels, improve digestion and help shift a few unwanted kilos too.The purpose of any detox plan is to take the load off the organs that detoxify the body – the liver, kidneys and bowel – while at the same time supporting and improving their performance. If you want to fast track your health, give your body a break, or just want to detox diet for a short time, follow this safe and do-able 7-day program.
30 Days Stress Management Program
Stress can be defined as the response of the human to any change or demand. Whether the demand or stress is positive or negative, the body responds automatically.
Effects of Stress on the Body
- increased heart rate (causing increased need for blood flow to the heart)
- increased blood pressure (increased tension in blood vessel walls)
- blood vessel spasming
- heart rhythm disturbances
- increased stomach acid which can lead to stomach pain, indigestion and heartburn
- decreased blood flow to the stomach and intestines with decreased ability to digest foods
- increased muscle tension which can lead to headache, neck and backaches
- increased blood clotting and thickness
- increased cholesterol
- increased blood sugar
- short, shallow breathing
- abnormalities in immune functioning
- fluid retention
the physical effects, there are psychological and mental reactions to stress:
- anxiety, acute or chronic
- depression (especially when stress is chronic)
- anger, hostility and rage
- decreased concentration and memory
Our Stress Response to combat it
- lack of sleep
- addiction to substances such as drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine
What the Program Do for your Health?
- decreased blood pressure
- decreased heart rate and strength of contraction of the heart muscle
- less oxygen demand, lessening workload on the heart
- decreased rate of breathing
- increased lung capacity
- better digestion
- increased hemoglobin (ability of blood to carry oxygen)
- feelings of calm and tranquility
- healthy immune system
66 Day Habit Creation for Health Program
According to Harvard University latest research
- Why bad habits form in the first place, and the real reason they are so hard to break
- How to start any good habit and make sure it sticks, almost like you just ‘uploaded’ it into your brain’s software.
- How you can use the psychological concept of Identity to force yourself to change habits instantly
- Have a list of habits you want to break or create? You’ll learn the fastest way to get them all into your life as soon as possible.
- Learn how to avoid subconsciously conditioning laziness.
- The ‘5 Minute rule’ that will get you up and running with your new habit by tomorrow.
- How to prevent burn out and ‘habit rejection’
- A crash course in mindfulness to improve focus and concentration, and make it easier to form good habits.
- The plan B you can fall back on when you miss a day forming a habit.
Healthy Shiny hair is a sign of good health internally. To achieve this it requires small changes in the diet and the hair care routine.
Eating a fertility diet in preparation for pregnancy and to boost fertility is one of the most powerful health changes you can make. Numerous studies have shown that specific changes to the diet can improve fertility, prevent recurrent miscarriage and support a healthy pregnancy.
Although we generally recommend beginning your journey to a healthy pregnancy with a fertility detox to remove excess toxins from a poor diet, nutrition plays a vital roll when it comes to having a healthy body and reproductive system. The building blocks for hormones are found in the foods we eat. Antioxidants, which help to protect the egg and sperm from free radicals, are found in the foods that we eat. Just as nutrients in food can be helpful for fertility, there are some foods and chemicals added to foods that can be harmful for your health and fertility.